Call4Care HomeCare offers an easy to operate, home-based, two-way hands free CarePhone, which enables elderly people to live independently whilst still having help and assistance at hand at the simple press of a button. An alert activation will immediately allow communication with our Response Centre call operator, who will be able to assist, no matter what the need or emergency.Download brochure
How does it work?
- When assistance is needed, a simple press of the red button on the CarePhone or pendant will alert the Call4Care Response Centre and which will initiate voice communication with the Call operator no matter where the client may be in their home, and without the client having to lift the handset or get to the CarePhone.
- If in the event that the client is unable to speak, upon Call4Care receiving the alert, the client's personal details and home address will be automatically visible on our system.
- The Call operator will immediately contact one of the client's elected responders (usually a relative or close friend), the appropriate emergency response service or ER24 ambulance depending on the situation.
- The Response Centre will stay in contact with the client until assistance arrives.
- A standard telephone line
- A standard electrical socket
- At least two or preferably three local responders such as relatives, neighbours or friends, who should ideally have a spare front door key and be contactable to assist if needed.
What is included?
Call4Care CarePhone: The CarePhone
has a red panic button, which upon
activation, allows hands free, two way
communication with a Call4Care
operator. The CarePhone's powerful
speakerphone system allows for
communication throughout the
Call4Care Panic Button Pendant:
This wireless pendant with an easy to
activate large panic button, can be worn
around the neck or wrist, so help is always within easy reach.
Call4Care 24/7 Monitoring: No matter what the time, or the emergency our Response Centre is always available to assist. Call4Care is partnered with ER24, to provide around the clock emergency response and medical care.